- These are a handmade reproduction of a 1937 pair
of Swing Era captoe dress shoes.
- Features the Aris Allen Raw Sole: a flexible
leather sole and heel with a rubber layer in the
middle of the heel for extra shock absorption.
- The footbed is lined with foam so it's much more
comfortable and supportive than most ordinary dance
- Designed for the intermediate / advanced dancer
- Also great as a second pair for beginners since
the “fastness” of the sole forces you to “find your
- Aris Allen is known for making vintage style
swing dance shoes and reproduction models that are
more authentic equipment for dancing swing than
ordinary ballroom shoes are. Their philosophy being
that your dancing will look more authentic if you
wear the same style of shoes the inventors of the
dance were wearing.
- Heel height is approximately 1".
We have ONE of these shoes
left in size 14 M. If this is the shoe for you, then
order soon because when it's gone, it's gone. Order
below or contact us at (866) 216-0220 for availability.